* Plywood & Other Wood Bits for Sets - $ ? I haven't bought this yet because it will depend greatly upon where I decide to shoot as well as how big I want/need the set to be. However, this can be purchased at Home Depot or Lowe's. (I want to go to Lowe's to see what they have when compared to Home Depot. I also want to go to the other Home Depot way out on Abercorn).
* 1 & 5 Gallon Buckets - $ ? These would be needed for plaster casting for skins. I just thought I'd include this as a "maybe" item. These can be purchased at WalMart or Home Depot.
* 10 1" Chip Brushes - $ ? To be quite honest, I don't know what these are for. But they were on the list as well. They can be purchased in the same places as the buckets.
* Large Tube of Spot Putty - $ ? This I haven't purchased yet, as I missed it on the list. However it can be purchased above and I believe it's to seal holes that you must drill into your set for tie-downs.
* Paper Reams - $40.99 (This price does not include tax or the Staples discount). I bought a big box of this that has 5000 sheets. I wrote about it in the last entry but had to get the price.
So there we are for now. *phew*
No comments:
Post a Comment