Other than that, I ordered wigs from Monique Trading Corp. I decided to buy 3 wigs. 1 to spray or otherwise tack into place with "Stiffy" or "Stiffen Stuff" and 2 to rig with wires for the running scenes. (I'm almost tempted to take this photo into Photoshop and see if I can change the colors so I can see what this wig would look like in red.)

I'm on the course to order eyes and really want to order through Ethereal Angels. They carry versions of all of their eyes in standard (meaning with black pupil), albino (with muted pupil) and no pupil (which speaks for itself). To get 3 sets of eyes in the color "Rose Blush" but I want one standard for the main character, one albino for the white deer and one without pupils for the hunter.

This is the Standard "Rose Blush."
Below you will see examples of the albino and no pupil series but at the moment the website doesn't have photos of these in the "Rose Blush."

This is an albino eye in another color I liked, "Orange Brulee." (Sorry, I don't know how to add the accents over the "u" and 1st "e".)

And here is an example of a no pupil eye in the color "Nostalgia." (Like the last image, they didn't have an example of the eye I want, but this gives you an idea.)
These eyes take 8-12 weeks to be made and shipped, so I hope to order them tomorrow and though I won't have them for Senior I, I will have them for shooting. (This all pending my decision to order from this company). These eyes are intended for BJD so I may do another search with BJD as part of my keywords.
No comments:
Post a Comment