Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Info Concerning Shooting Off-Campus

Here are some notes for SCAD kids about shooting off-campus:

1) Stop Mo kits can't be taken off-campus because they belong to each of the shooting stages on the 3rd floor in Monty.

2) Another camera can be reserved with approval from both your Senior I professor as well as Professor Hal Miles (Stop Mo Guru and Special FX Mastah). Oh yes, and even with these signatures, the camera can only be taken out in 10 hour blocks. (Even the Stop Mo kits can be out for 24 hrs. ... as I remember.)

3) Lights can be taken out but require a signature from your Senior I professor EVERY time they are taken from the cages. (I am not sure how long they can be out for at a time).

4) If shooting with Stop Mo Pro (which I believe I will be, once I purchase the program), a digital SLR camera (still camera) is best. (The images will have to be edited to your liking, but they will work for even HD.

5) Don't forget that you will need a tripod for the camera and some way of hanging lights.

1 comment: