Other than that, I went to the "Home Depot" for tie-downs. I'm not sure if the sizes will be right, but it was the best I could do. (I did some research for other Machine Screws but didn't find what I was looking for...not unless I wish to have custom screws made...)
Also, I believe I will be needing more 1/4" Foam Latex Rubber sheets, so I will be looking into that. (I only have part of one sheet at the moment. I have 1/2" sheets, but they're a bit more difficult to work with and I don't want to be caught needing anything last minute).
I bought fake blood yesterday from "Party City" which I'll be photographing later and probably reviewing. I used fake blood in a live action film I shot, it's a mess but I think it's important.
I must pick up big sheets of plywood for my sets, but I'm still deciding where on earth I should shoot this thing. I do have white house paint for the sets, but will probably need more.
The giant box of paper was also purchased from "Staples" and I'm thinking about getting a hold of a paper cutter for that. Does anyone know if there's one on campus? *gulp*
As for shooting, I spoke with someone about Crites and they said that shooting there can be difficult because they have hours, where as Monty does not. I don't know what to do at the moment. I would need for a professor or staff member to email the people at Crites on my behalf, which wouldn't be difficult, but now I'm wondering if I should bother. My boyfriend offered some of his studio space in our apartment, but I don't know if that would work and will need to ask about cameras, software and lights. I've wanted to buy StopMo Pro, this may be my opportunity, but then I would still need a camera and I doubt they'd let me take it off campus, who knows. But that's where we stand at the moment.
I'm pulling together my "Hunt Army" and am just trying to keep pushing. More later folks.
No comments:
Post a Comment