Saturday, October 17, 2009

Problems with the Link Below

It was brought to my attention that the link below doesn't work. I'm going to see if I can fix that in a new post, but I seem to have lost the link now myself... Silly, silly me. It would be fair to say that I've been running around like a chicken with my head cut off. D:

However, I did hang posters in Crites, Bergen, Gulf Stream and O-House. I have 3 posters left and 3 buildings left that I want to hang in. This has been nutty.

Oh, I needed more foam latex sheeting and Jenna Wylie came to my rescue. I believe I shall be naming her Consultant and/or Co-Producer, the lady is all kinds of helpful. I was going to have to go to Hobby Town USA in Charleston, NC. She also brought me Manic Panic incase I need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment