Over the weekend, after rising from the dead, I bought lights for my set. (As well as light bulbs.)
One of 4 lamps I purchased. ($6.24 a piece @ WalMart. They have a larger one that I might look into if I need a wider spread or something).
They didn't have the bulbs that those lamps need at WalMart, so I went to Home Depot for these. ($25.42 for the lot).
Jenna spent 6 or 7 hours fixing the girl's arm. It still has a way to go, but it's almost there. You can see some discoloration on the latex from Propoxy and such. Thankfully I plan on airbrushing as well as re-skinning this character. We covered this puppet with sheets of latex, mixed to a color I thought I'd want. But it just seems pale, flat and the latex isn't uniformly smooth or, more importantly, uniformly thick. (There are even locations with small holes).
No comments:
Post a Comment