Thursday, March 4, 2010

Status Update: Gels

I just received an email from the company I bought the gels from. They appear to be on backorder so I have to wait an extra 10-14 days... I should have ordered them sooner... However, I thought I could get them at Ex Libris. I went there yesterday and they said that they had these sheets that work "like gels" but they're not really meant to withstand heat. However, they said that it hasn't been a problem in the past. So I went to look at their selection and they only had one blue left. So online I went. Anyway, it's not too bad. I can do other things for a while. It's just aggravating to still be waiting for supplies and such to come in.

Oh yes, and as for my animatic(s). I know I promised them over and over again. And I may have said it before, but I hate making them. This is not an excuse though, so I am putting my nose to the grindstone and getting something done. I did a lot of work last night on the drawn version and will scan it. As for the photographed version, I will be editing it today. *sigh* I swear it will get done. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment